Tuesday 15 March 2011

Self-Evaluation

1. What activities did you do?
I do writings, some speakings, and some magazines
2. Did you organize your work week by week?
Not very much, someday yes but other days no.
3. did you prepare the material for every activity?
yes but I carry too much material
4.What did you like?
I like magazines very much
5. What was more difficult for you?
The speakings and writings
6. What would you like to do next term?
More speakings because this term I only do two.
7. Why do we work using portfolio-blogs?
To learn English and to get used these technologies

activities in the language room:
I don't like spekings, I prefer magazines, I don't like workbook,  My favourit activity it's listening to music, I don't like writing and I don't mind oral presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment